You’re not going to buy knives and blades from just anyone. That’s why we want you to know all about Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions.
To help you learn more about us, we’ve compiled a list of 22 facts about Hyde IBS. After reading our list, you’ll have a much better idea about who we are and what we can do for your operations.
- Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions delivers solutions you can count on. We deliver solutions on-time, every time.
- We make custom knives and blades. In fact, Hyde can manufacture just about any blade or knife you can imagine.
- Our machine knives and industrial blades offer quality, durability, and value.
- Hyde’s knives and blades are made in the U.S.A. Our headquarters are located in Southbridge, Massachusetts.
- Some of the hand knives Hyde manufactures are cable knives, carpet knives, hook knives, roofing knives, square point knives, and V-trim knives.
- Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions delivers industrial cutting solutions for manufacturers and fabricators.
- We have a huge inventory of steel alloys in sheet and coil form. This allows us to start working on your custom products right away. We don’t have to wait for steel to be delivered.
- All of Hyde’s products offer repeatable and dependable results.
- Hyde Hose Hog™ hydraulic hose cut-off blades can last 5 times as long as original manufacture’s blades.
- We can make circular blades as small as 2 inches and up to 24 inches in diameter.
- Our fabrication services include high speed blanking, grinding, heat treating, laser cutting, and polishing.
- Hyde was founded in 1875 by Isaac P. Hyde.
- We can assemble, package, or kit your finished parts. That includes etching and embossing.
- Hyde has mechanical and hydraulic presses with capacities up to 100 tons.
- PDK, a division of Hyde, supplies the pelletizing industry with top quality rotors. They’ve been doing so for more than 85 years.
- Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions makes blades and knives for a plethora of industries including food processing, paper, rubber, and tire.
- We offer bilingual customer service.
- If you need a request for quotation expect a response within 24 hours.
- Hyde manufactures hand knives and mill knives that are known as “tools of the trade.”
- Our laser cutting services are great for intricate shapes as well as materials that are difficult to cut.
- We offer the ProEdge re-sharpening system to help you re-hone circular blades. The system is easy to use, completely safe, and doesn’t generate dust.
- Hyde is ISO certified.
If you need to learn more about our knives, blades, and custom fabrication services, contact Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions. We’re confident that our tools are the best in the marketplace.