You said you wanted a circular blade re-sharpener system that is safe, simple, economical and effective. Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions is pleased to be able to offer the ProEdge re-sharpening system, which answers the call for just such a machine. Now you can re-hone industrial circular blades at your location with our circular blade sharpener, reducing machine downtime, increasing blade life, and improving top quality product yield. This new bench-top machine utilize long lasting diamond grit impregnated discs to return edges to near-original factory conditions, quickly and easily.
This simple to operate circular blade sharpener runs on standard 120 volt electric power (220 volt machines are available upon request). The machine is designed to re-hone blades from a minimum of 100 mm/3.94″ diameter up a maximum of 400 mm/15.75″ diameter. The ProEdge re-sharpener can handle any standard single or double bevel blade, and can also resharpen our MeatMiser™ poultry blades (it cannot presently handle scalloped edge blades).
There is no loss of edge temper caused by poor grinding practices – anyone can learn to operate this effective yet simple re-sharpener in less than 10 minutes. Blade changeovers and actual re-sharpenings are accomplished in just minutes. If your facility is using circular knives and blades, this system is a must!
Key advantages of the ProEdge circular blade re-sharpener machine include:
- Simple to use and safe to use
- Runs on standard 120 volt current
- U.S. made – robustly built, with operator safety in mind
- Quick disc change system for replacing the sharpening discs
- Clean – the diamond-impregnated sharpening discs don’t generate dust like grinding wheels do
- Sharpens blades from 100 mm/3.94″ to 400 mm/15.75″ diameter, and bevels from 1 degree to 32 degree
- Produces a burr-free edge on both single bevel and double bevel blades
- Portable – the entire unit weighs less than 100 lbs
** Do Not Operate Machine Without Safety Shield In Place – Always Wear Safety Glasses **