Customer Support – Are you looking for a blade quotation? Are you trying to troubleshoot a problem? Do you want to increase the efficiency of a specific application? Our knowledgeable sales staff stands ready to help you maximize your cutting applications. We have the hands-on experience necessary to get you the product or information you need.
- Bilingual Customer Service – the help you need, when you need it
- Order Lead Time – 3 weeks
- First run items requiring tooling may have longer lead times
- Requests for Quotation – 24 hour response
Engineering Support – Are you looking to enhance the output of your operation? Do you have an idea to increase your productivity? Our experienced engineering team is well versed in all our areas of expertise as well as the products we make. In fact, they’ve designed and built many pieces of equipment that are used in our facility. We can help you design a new blade for your application or reverse engineer what you’re already using if you’re satisfied with the performance you currently enjoy.
- Design expertise available as required
- Blade drawings/DXF files – 3 days or less
Pressroom – If you’re looking for a supplier that knows how to form parts, you’ve come to the right place! Hyde forms millions of blade blanks and other parts annually, through high speed blanking, laser cutting and band sawing. If you have large volume items, high speed blanking is a great way to produce consistent parts, fast. We produce and maintain most of our tooling in-house and are capable of reacting quickly to the demands of the various markets we serve.
- Mechanical and hydraulic presses available – capacity up to 100 ton
- Continuous run stock feeders and stock straighteners
- In-house tool & die capability – both single stage or progressive blanking tooling
If your volumes are smaller or you have items with intricate shapes, laser cutting is a great way to form parts.
- State-of-the-art CO2 laser
- 4′ x 8′ table feed table
- Up to 1-1/2″ thick mild steel
- Dimensional tolerances +/-.004″
- CAD/CAM computer stations nest part for maximum yield
Heat Treatment – When you need parts that are heat treated to the right hardness consistently, you need Hyde and our years of experience and know-how. A variety of heat treatment and tempering equipment assures that you can get the end result you want.
- Atmosphere, vacuum and salt bath heat treat furnaces
- Salt bath furnaces feature computerized feed carousel
- Retort and steam tempering furnaces with annealing capability
- Maximum capacity is 24″ diameter or 48″ length
- Capable of achieving hardnesses from Rc 35 to Rc 64
Grinding/Polishing – If the parts you need have features ground in or require a highly polished finish, you need to find a provider who knows what they’re doing. Hyde has the know-how in grinding and polishing to produce parts that fulfill your design specification. From manually operated grinding wheels to overhead belt driven machines to the latest 5-axis equipment, you benefit from all the experience we’ve gained since the early days of grinding.
- A broad selection of machinery for grinding flats, bevels, scallops, toothing, recesses, slots and tapers in custom configurations
- Manual and CNC-controlled grinding equipment
- Manual and CNC-controlled polishing equipment
- Edge grinding, honing and deburring capabilities
Assembly/Packaging – Do you need to have your finished parts assembled, kitted or packaged? Hyde has you covered, with extensive capabilities from industrial-grade to retail-style packaging.
- Etching and embossing available for product identification
- Corrseal, blister pack, skin pack and shrink wrap capabilities
- Full assembly and kitting services available
- Worldwide shipping available – parcel, courier, LTL and TL shipments available
- Special packaging/crating available
When you’re looking for solutions, look no further than Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions. As your partner, Hyde offers solutions you can count on!