Materials We Use
Hyde Industrial Blade Solutions works to meet the varied needs of the many markets we serve through maintenance of a large inventory of assorted steel alloys in stock, in both sheet and coil form. Different steels have differing abilities to provide characteristics like edge retention, wear resistance, tensile strength and corrosion resistance.
By carrying such a variety of steels and dimensions, you know that we’ll have the right steel available to meet the requirements of your product – you can get what you want, when you want it! Some of the materials normally held in stock include:
- 1008, 1010, 1020, 1050, 1074 and 1095 carbon steel
- C1074 and C1095 pre-tempered carbon steel
- 301, 304, 304L, 316, 410, 420, 440A, 440C, DIN 1.4112 and 17-4 PH stainless steel
- A2, A7, A11, D2, M2, M4 and S7 tool steel
- 4130 chrome molybdenum steel
- 80SS, 0186-5 and 8670 nickel chrome molybdenum steel
- 52100 chromium steel
- Chrome vanadium
- Aluminum and brass
- Inconel 625 and 718
Don’t see the steel you need? That is not a problem! With Hyde’s sourcing power, we can find virtually any material that’s not in inventory, easily and quickly.