Industrial blades are used in a wide array of industries, from food processing to tire and rubber to paper to plastics to metal and wood, and just about everything in between! If you use industrial blades or knives in your manufacturing operations, you can get the products you need from Hyde.
On the pages that follow, you’ll find information and pictures overviewing the key industries or markets that use industrial blades. For each market, you’ll find a listing of some of the most common blades used, as well as other handy industry-related information.
If you don’t see your industry, don’t fret! If your application requires industrial knives or blades for cutting, trimming, slitting, slicing, perforating, scoring or creasing, Hyde has the experience and the capabilities to meet your needs. With Hyde, you get the right blade at the right price, and you get it when you need it, on-time every time. Let us show you just how good we can be! Go to:
- Food Processing – processing of meat, poultry, fish, fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts
- Plastics Processing – processing of plastics including compounding, product formation and recycling
- Tire & Rubber – processing of raw rubber into a variety of finished products
- Cloth & Textile – processing of cloth and textile for the garment, carpet, upholstery and related industries
- Hose – cutting of rubber and hydraulic hoses of all types
- Abrasives Industry – processing of abrasive jumbo rolls into strip, belts and sheets
- Paper & Packaging – conversion of jumbo rolls into paper, corrugated and tissue products
- Converting – conversion of jumbo rolls into tapes, foams, plastics, foils and films, silicone, rubber and other materials
- Packaging – cutting of all types of packaging materials, case sealer knives
- Metal – slitting, trimming, tube cut-off and other metal processing processes