Industrial blades come in a wide variety of configurations, from circular to straight in shape, and just about everything in between! If you use industrial blades or industrial knives in your manufacturing operations, you can get the products you need from Hyde.
On the pages that follow, you’ll find information and pictures detailing the wide variety of products we offer. For each blade type, you’ll find a listing of some of the key industries that use these blades, as well as an overview of the variety of blades and edge treatments available. And you’ll find more than just industrial blades! You’ll also find two blade sharpening systems that provide users with the capability to resharpen their own blades in-house.
Don’t see the shape or design blade or knife being used in your shop? Not a problem. If your application requires circular knives or blades for cutting, trimming, slitting, slicing, perforating, scoring or creasing, Hyde has the experience and the capabilities to meet your needs. With Hyde, you get the right blade at the right price, and you get it when you need it, on-time every time. Let us show you just how good we can be! Go to:
- Circular Knives and Blades – round blades for cutting and slitting
- Straight Knives and Blades – straight blades for chopping, slicing and cutting
- Diamond Cores – cores for diamond saw blades and super abrasive products
- Hand Knives / Mill Knives – hand tools for prying, cutting, shearing, trimming, slitting or slicing
- Custom Products – custom-configured blades and knives (other than circular or straight)
- ProEdge Sharpeners – equipment for rehoning/resharpening circular blades